Learn more about Rebecca and her organizing background!
Rebecca is a member of Professional Organizers of Canada. She helps clients clear their clutter and organize their homes and offices, creating functional and peaceful environments. Her goal is to develop systems that will help keep people organized, well after the initial project is finished. The people she works with always tell her they are surprised by how much they enjoy the work they do together. And Rebecca never stops being surprised at how the time flies when the organizing gets going!
Rebecca’s professional background includes work as the General Manager of successful small businesses. In every role, she has found that with great organization, you can conquer the world! Excellent organization is directly linked to productive work time and relaxing down time. Helping other people enjoy the rewarding sense of well-being gained from living in a peaceful, organized home or working in an efficient, pleasant office is something that Rebecca truly enjoys.
Rebecca has seen it all, and is very understanding of each client’s situation. It goes without saying that no judgement will be passed on the condition of the client’s home or office. She understand where you are coming from, and is delighted to help you as you get to where you are going. As a member of Professional Organizers in Canada, Rebecca adheres to the POC Code of Ethics.
POC Code of Ethics:
(Professional Organizers In Canada)
- I will provide to all people truthful and accurate information with respect to professional performance of duties and completion of contracts. When unable or unqualified to fulfill requests for services, I will make every effort to recommend the service of other qualified organizers and/or other qualified professionals.
- I will have empathy for the client and the assignment by practising positive interpersonal and communication skills.
- I will respect the confidential nature of the client’s information, and will use proprietary client information only with the client’s permission.
- I will maintain an objective manner to promote and encourage the highest level of conduct and ethics within the organizing profession.
- I will seek to deal with other POC members, professional colleagues, suppliers and employees in a fair and equitable manner, and maintain the highest standards of personal conduct to bring credit to the organizing profession.
- I will deal openly with those areas that may be deemed a conflict of interest.
- I will protect the public against fraud and unfair practices, and attempt to eliminate from POC all practices that bring discredit to the organizing profession.
- I will make a commitment to possess and increase the required knowledge, skills and training to be proficient and relevant in the provision of services.
- I will extend these same professional commitments to all those persons supervised or employed.
- I will strive for excellence in all aspects of the organizing profession.