Living Rooms you can Live In
Living rooms are spaces in our home where we might spend the most time, and leave the most clutter behind. Keep living rooms livable and ready for use by employing a few organizational strategies.
- Use a magazine rack to reduce clutter on tables.
- Use baskets under tables for extra storage of things like books.
- Invest in a sturdy cabinet or bookshelf for music and movies. If you are short on space, get rid of the jewel cases for music and instead use a music binder.
- If you have kids, use a container with a lid for stashing toys that are left behind. You can even find footstools with hidden compartments for this job.
- Reduce tabletop clutter of multitudes of framed photos by using flip or digital photo frames to display favorite pictures.