Organize Playrooms for More Fun
Organizing playrooms or play spaces for children can increase the amount of fun had and reduce the clutter and mess.
- Use birthdays and holidays as times to sort toys with kids and donate ones that are not used or throw out broken ones.
- Use bright lights and paint to make the room cheerful.
- Take a section of a wall and use chalkboard paint for hours of fun without much space required.
- Hang transparent & canvas shoe storage bags on walls so kids can easily store and find small toys.
- Use pegs and hang bags of toys to get them off the floor.
- Instead of using large toy boxes, install simple shelving and use smaller bins so finding specific toys is easier.
- Whichever furniture, storage units, or flooring you use, make sure it is easy to clean!