Assignments That Make The Grade
Assignments aren’t just for those attending school. We are given work assignments, parenting assignments, or volunteer assignments. Ensuring that you are ready for your task takes just a little bit of planning and organizing to make the grade.
- Keep a list of all assignments and tasks in a notebook, folder, or spreadsheet.
- Subdivide the list into categories each week (i.e. tasks to be completed at home or work assignments), including due dates.
- Add to the list the supplies you will need in order to complete the task. If you are in charge of helping with the neighborhood picnic, this list might include food, garbage cans, signs-up sheets, or park benches.
- Check which supplies you already have and which ones are still needed.
- Determine who, if anyone, can help you complete the task.
- Make notes of challenges along the way and outcomes. This will help for future tasks.